1. Will Quoc ever introduce a women’s line?
- Currently we don’t have plans to introduce a women’s line of cycling shoes.
2. Does Quoc have it’s own brick & mortar store?
- No, but you can purchase via our online store and through our retailers.
3. Do I have to pay for Tax and Import fee?
- You may have to pay tax and import fees on delivery. Import fees vary in each country, so please contact your customs office for further details.
1. How do the Quoc shoe models differ from each other?
- Fixed - for regular flat pedals, ideally with toe cage and strap, made with single layer leather upper.
- Tourer – Recessed MTB cleat fixture, fully leather lined, reinforced with inner mesh, good for hiking.
- Derby - Recessed MTB cleat fixture, water resistant suede leather, fully lined, good for daily commute.
- Urbanite - Recessed MTB cleat fixture, fully leather lined with mesh reinforcement, comfortable for all day wear.
- Hardcourt - Recessed MTB cleat fixture, high-density durable polyester, EVA padding for added protection.
- Night - Road cleat compatible, all-natural leather or microfibre upper, carbon composite outsole.
2. The shoes I want are sold out. When will I know when they are available?
- We do our best to have stock available at all times but sometimes demand outgrows supply. Join our mailing list to get information on new products and stock availability. We also make announcements on our social media pages via Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
1. How does QUOC sizing compare with standard sizing?
- Our shoes use European sizing, our QP size 43 is equal to a UK 8.5
If you are between sizes, we recommend that you go one size up.
2. If my size is not offered, can I order a custom made shoe?
- Due to mould restrictions, Quoc is unable to offer custom sizes.
3. Will Quoc ever offer smaller or bigger sizes?
- Quoc does have future plans to increase size lineups, but there is as yet no timeline for this expansion.
1. Can I return/exchange my shoes?
- Yes. Quoc allows customers to return or exchange shoes within 14 days of purchase date for UK customers and 28 days for worldwide orders. The shoes must not show any evidence of being worn and must be returned in original packaging or Quoc reserves the right to refuse an exchange or return.
2. If I wish to exchange my shoes, do I have to pay for shipping?
- Yes. The customer is responsible for the return cost of shipping and postage fees for returns and new exchange shoes.
For more information, please email us: email@example.com