Quoc Pham Ltd ("we", “us”, “our”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (“the Act”), the data controller is Quoc Pham Ltd of 64 Southwark Bridge Road, London SE1 0AS, United Kingdom.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you (including without limitation):
- Information that you give us: you may give us information about yourself by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us through e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, write a customer review on our site, place an order, request further services, and when you report a problem with our site. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them. The information you give us may include your name, shipping and billing addresses, e-mail address, phone number, financial information and credit card details.
- Information we collect about you: with regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
- Information we receive from other sources: We may work closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us to:
- estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
- store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests;
- speed up your searches; and
- recognise you when you return to our site.
Uses made of the information
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us: we may use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information and products that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you with information about goods we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you through email with information about goods similar to those that were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, we will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this by providing us your email address. If you do not wish to receive offers from us, you may unsubscribe from our email.
- to notify you about changes to our service; and
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you: we may use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and/or secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you; and
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods that may interest you or them.
- Information we receive from other sources: we may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you; and
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if Quoc Pham Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- to protect the rights, property, or safety of Quoc Pham Ltd, our clients, customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from other websites, including links to product reviews or events of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.